the uptime monitor for cron jobs
Are you monitoring your cronjobs? Cronjobs can fails for various reasons. Use WDT.io to keep an eye on them and alert you in real time when something breaks.
- Totally affordable
- Quick and easy setup
- Simple and versatile like a unix tool
- Email and/or SMS alerts
- Precise, reliable, geo-distributed
- Growing list of recipes
- Use with Flowdock, HipChat, PagerDuty, Slack
- Live and historical records of events
- Self-descriptive URLs
- Friendly Canadian support, eh
Once you've created an account, you can monitor your cron job by simply pasting the green snippet into the crontab which will kick your watchdog timer using cURL.
0 * * * * hourly-task.sh && curl k.wdt.io/hourly-task
BTW, in addition to monitoring your cronjobs, WDT.io can also monitor your web servers and other things.